Monday, June 15, 2015

What I've been up to?




Hi Everyone!

Above is my new cover photo on my Quilter's Workshop page on Facebook! If you do not follow me already on Facebook, please do! Search "Quilter's Workshop" to stay up to date on events, exciting news, what I'm working on, etc!

Lately I've been really excited about folded star pot-holders. These look awesome in a variety of colour combinations and would make super cute gifts! (Never too soon to prep for Christmas, right?!)


I might just have to do a YouTube tutorial/review on the pattern!


This past week, I also created this little masterpiece! (If you've been following my blog for a while, you will know that I thoroughly enjoy cake decorating!) I made this tear-away cake (cupcakes iced together as a slab cake) for a colleague at my work! He enjoyed it, so I thought I would share the photo with you, as inspiration for anyone interested in making a tear-away cake.


Happy Crafting!
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment