Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Kijiji Finds & Custom Order

Hi Everyone!

I picked up this gem last night on kijiji. She's absolutely beautiful and in great condition. I know she isn't designed to be a real adjustable mannequin, but the height of the stand is fully adjustable, she fits my clothes perfectly and she looks great naked too! HA!

For those of you who know, I am moving my business at the end of the summer, and she will look absolutely fabulous in my new location (which is TBA!)


Any name suggestions? ....




Over the past week or so, I've been busy perfecting this custom order sahara hat. These hats are perfect for little ones, because the back of the hat has a veil that will protect necks, shoulders and backs from getting too much sun! Fully protects their face and ears as well! This hat has an adjustable elastic strap, which can be removed entirely. The front brim can be worn down or folded up, as shown in the photos below. 




If anyone has not yet registered for summer courses, I only have availability in my Wednesday evening classes. Please send an E-mail to quilters.workshop@gmail.com to confirm dates! Summer courses begin on Monday July 6th 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment