Monday, June 8, 2015

Brooklin Spring Fair = success!

Hi Everyone!

A big thank you to everyone who came out and supported me this past weekend at the Brooklin Spring Fair! This was the first year for the 50 Mile Market craft show.

It was a very long and exhausting weekend, but definitely worth it! I had a blast meeting lots of people and enjoyed all the events and performances that were going on inside the Luther Vipond Arena (which was where the craft show vendors were set up!)

Out of all of the customers that I had over the weekend, this little lady was definitely my most satisfied customer! I hope she enjoys playing with the pages of her Veggie Tales themed fabric book!



Definitely looking forward to participating next year, and assisting with the development of the second 50 Mile Market!

Just three more Saturday's left of my spring session! I can't believe how quickly this term has passed.
Summer lessons begin on Monday July 6th 2015, and will run every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening, from 6:30-8:30PM
If you are still interested in booking summer classes, please contact me ASAP as there are very few spaces available!
You can send me an E-mail at quilters.workshop@gmail.com

To keep up to date on upcoming events, to view photos of my work or the work of my students' you can follow me on Facebook and Instagram, by searching Quilter's Workshop :)



2 comments:

  1. Hey Tiffany! Found you! It's Carly from beside you at the fair this weekend. Just wanted to follow up as I forgot to grab your card. Wanted to make sure you are sending me details for those holiday shows we chatted about! My contact info is on my business card or you can reach me at foster.carly@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete