Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter & Wishing for Spring 2015

Hello!
Happy Easter!

I've been busy busy busy getting prepared for upcoming shows! Life truly does have a way of passing by in a matter of a blink.

My next upcoming show is now less than a month away!
Saturday May 2nd and Sunday May 3rd 2015, I will be participating in a spring craft show, hosted by Cuddly Cats Rescue.
The show will be held at All Saints Catholic High School, in Whitby, ON. (closest main intersection being Rossland Rd. and Country Lane)
Hoping for some nice weather that weekend and lots of success for all the vendors!



As well, I will be hosting my summer open house early this year. Summer open house will provide returning and new students the opportunity to register for summer lessons, choose their projects, meet me, enjoy some refreshments, etc. I also often have special offers for those who attend so you don't want to miss out!

Open house will be on Sunday May 24th 2015

As well, a reminder that the spring session will end on Saturday June 27th 2015, and summer classes will officially begin on Monday July 6th 2015.
Classes will run every Monday and Thursday evening throughout the months of July and August, with the last class being Thursday August 27th 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment