Monday, April 27, 2015

Upcoming Spring Craft Shows!

Hi Everyone!

This past Thursday, I had the pleasure of presenting my trunk show presentation to the members of the Brampton Quilter's Guild, in Brampton ON. I was overwhelmed with the enthusiasm and positive comments that I received at the end of my presentation. I think it is safe to say that all of the members enjoyed my presentation :)

Very excited that I will be participating at the upcoming Spring Craft Show, held at All Saints High School, in Whitby ON.

The show will run this Saturday and Sunday, May 2nd and 3rd 2015.

Bring the whole family to support this show, hosted by the Cuddly Cats Rescue!




As well, my open house/registration day for summer sewing/quilting lessons, will be held on Sunday May 24th from 12-4PM. If you have further questions please feel free to send me an E-mail, at quilters.workshop@gmail.com


I did also just receive acceptance to the craft show being held at the Brooklin Spring Fair, this June 4th-7th 2015. More details will follow, closer to the date!

No comments:

Post a Comment