Monday, April 20, 2015

Brampton Quilter's Guild & Memory Pillow Custom Orders

Hi Everyone!

Super excited to announce that I will be travelling to the Brampton Quilter's Guild, this Thursday evening! I'll be packing up a whole car-full of items, in anticipation of sharing tips, tricks and stories with a group of people who love quilting as much as I do!
Can't wait to meet everyone!

As well, I will be advertising these memory pillow custom order options at my upcoming craft shows.
All of the information is listed below, if you are interested in having a pillow made, please send me an E-mail at quilters.workshop@gmail.com
Or if you are local to Durham Region, stop by my next spring craft show, held at All Saints Catholic High School, in Whitby ON. on May 2nd and 3rd 2015.




No comments:

Post a Comment