Monday, March 30, 2015

Cookies and Cupcakes for a Masquerade Ball

As many of you know, I am very much so in love with baking and cake decorating.
I think sewing and quilting will always win over cake decorating, simply because quilted items stick around a lot longer than edible works of art.



Recently, I made 3 dozen sugar cookies and 4 dozen cupcakes for a Masquerade Ball event.

I thought I would share my icing techniques for both the cookies and cupcakes, to give all my fellow-bakers some ideas and share some tips, that you may wish to use for upcoming Easter baking!

Here's the YouTube video! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By39Nta3GZA

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an E-mail at quilters.workshop@gmail.com
I love hearing from you! :)

Happy Baking!
Love, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment