Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Results

This past weekend was a busy one for me!

Friday evening was a project class, teaching students how to use photo transfers to embellish stockings.

Here are pictures of all four ladies with their brand new stockings!








On Saturday, I spent the day at All Saints High School in Whitby, in support of the Cuddly Cats Rescue and Sanctuary. The show was a great success for all. I had a fabulous time meeting new "vendor friends" as well! I love having the opportunity to network with other crafters.


This week I am busy busy busy working away at custom orders for Christmas as well as organizing upcoming classes! 

Its a wild and wonderful time of the year! To help boost that holiday spirit, here's a festive photo of my guinea pig :) Isn't he just the cutest? 


Happy Crafting!
Love, Tiffany xo

No comments:

Post a Comment