Monday, November 10, 2014

Little Gift Items...

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to share a couple of things that I've been working on lately!

1. I completed this custom order quilt. It is made using a variety of baby clothing items including receiving blankets, hats, socks, bibs, etc. It is backed with flannel, hand bound and has a hanging sleeve on the backing (requested by client)
If you are interested in having a quilt similar to this one made, please E-mail me at quilters.workshop@gmail.com



2. I made this adorable little plush elephant. I think these would make an excellent little baby gift, especially with Christmas approaching. I'll eventually have more of these done in a variety of colours. ($10 each)




3. Fabric bookmarks make a great gift if you are giving a book as a gift this holiday season, or if you just want to tuck one inside a Christmas card for the "book-addict" on your list! ($2 each)
I'll have loads of these for sale at my upcoming craft show on November 22nd in Whitby ON. (additional information for the craft show is provided in the blog post below this one)


No comments:

Post a Comment