Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday, and is having a fantastic start to their new year!

Also, I hope that everyone is taking some time to relax and sew!

I am working away at a new quilt using batiks. It will be an original design, so far I have the centre complete, I just need to finish deciding how large I want the finished size to be, and what I want to add for borders etc. Photo to come soon!

I got a wonderful gift for Christmas and thought I would share with everyone. It is a Dresden Plate ruler, absolutely fantastic! And you can use it for making other things, aside from just a Dresden Plate block. It allows you to make your fan strips up to 8 inches in length and comes with easy to follow instructions on using it and making blocks. I found a great link that gives lots of good information about it!

Sew many new notions out, the industry really does spoil us!


No comments:

Post a Comment