Saturday, February 9, 2013

Craft Show 2013 & COOKIES!

Hey everyone!

Super excited for the Picks & Giggles Mom to Mom craft show tomorrow held at Kingsway College, Oshawa ON. Show is 9-3 and you can get a $1-off admission if you visit their website! :)



At the show I will be selling a large variety of items including some special things made by "Tuttle Wood Products" to see some photos, check out the Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/TuttleWoodProducts?ref=hl

I also made some modpodge fabric plates for the show! Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I came up with these: (sorry that the photo is in the wrong direction, normally I am able to rotate the photos, but for some reason just this one file wouldn't work!)
 And what better to fill these pretty Valentine Plates than with some red velvet, white chocolate chip cookies!

I put a piece of cling-wrap over the plate so I wouldn't get it dirty from taking the picture, that's why it looks glossy! As I am still in need of using this plate for demos and for my show tomorrow!
I got my recipe from http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/08/red-velvet-white-chocolate-chip-cookies/

They taste AWESOME, if I do say so myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment