Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day. Many of my students made oven mitts and aprons as gifts for Mother's Day this year. I had this great new fabric now known as the "mommy-print" which displays women cooking, cleaning and just doing "mommy things". Such a cute print. This is a picture of one of my adult students, who has made four pairs of oven mitts and one apron so far, all of the same print, but each time using a different lining fabric, as various gifts.


This past weekend I attended the Quilt Show put on by the Port Perry Patchers Quilt Guild. It was a fabulous show and I had so much fun viewing the quilts in the quilt competition. I also learned lots of new things and of course made some purchases! (woo-hoo!) Pictures to come as soon as I try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment