Monday, April 30, 2012

SUMMER

All finished my exams! YAY! Summertime means lots and lots of reading, hanging out at the cottage and of course sewing!

I have two adults students who have each recently finished their quilts.
This one is cross-stitched alphabet blocks, done for her Grandson.



 This quilt was done by one of my other students, a photo memory quilt for her Granddaughter.


Very proud of both of their quilts! And I know they will be forever cherished by their grandchildren.


In my last post I mentioned that I purchased some elasticated thread and a jelly roll. I have been playing around with my elasticated thread and I will soon post pictures of what I've done. As for the jelly roll, it is a work in process right now but coming along beautifully. My Mom is actually the one working on it, very proud of her! Pictures to come soon!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany,

    I awarded you a Liebster Blog Award! I love that you have developed a passion for quilting at such a young age and are teaching and inspiring others as well! Keep up the amazing work! See the details on my blog post of May 12 at http://sisterofthebrush.blogspot.ca/2012/05/linda-fellow-maritimer-at-scrapmaster.html

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete