Thursday, December 17, 2015

Sewing Christmas Gift Ideas & Custom Orders - 2015

Hi Everyone!

Last night I finally got around to posting a new inspiration video on quick and easy projects that you could whip up before Christmas or even use as stocking stuffers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2acprCkJY4

I've done this type of video for the past two years and I am so happy to come back each year with new last minute ideas that you can make mostly using materials you already have! If you're interested in viewing the videos from previous years, or other full-length tutorials, check out my YouTube channel. :)

I also have successfully finished all of my custom orders that needed to be done before the 19th of December!
Here's all ELEVEN memory pillows that I received as orders, just only over the past week.







Totally exhausted after completing this order, and also teaching additional classes for my students to have the opportunity to complete their own Christmas projects. It is now time for me to start my own holiday shopping/gift making.

Are you working on anything unique for Christmas gifts this year? I'd love to see photos of what you're working on, or photos of anything you make from my videos!
quilters.workshop@gmail.com

Happy Sewing!
Love, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment