Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Excited for Fall & New Beginnings!

Hi Everyone!

I am pleased to announce that on Saturday September 5th 2015, I will be hosting my fall open house, from 10AM-2PM.

As usual, this day will provide students with an opportunity to register for fall classes, choose projects, etc.
(Fall classes will officially begin on Saturday September 12th 2015)

However, I am super excited to share with all of you, that beginning on September 5th, you will be able to shop at Quilter's Workshop, and find a variety of products handmade by local artists who I know personally from my past participation in craft show events.

I have dreamed and wished for a long time, that I will one day have a store-front. This opportunity is the first step of many that I plan to take, to someday develop my business to be able to support myself entirely. I have been working very hard to develop my business over the past six and a half years and am absolutely thrilled to be able to display the works of local crafters and continue to teach my classes.
I am a firm believer in supporting small businesses and shopping local. Leading up to the holidays, Quilter's Workshop will be the perfect location to pick up a variety of gift items, each unique and made with love.

Below is a small ad that I have been sharing with my clients and current students, regarding all the information for the grand opening day.



Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting updates and photos of products that will be available at Quilter's Workshop. Stay tuned!

I hope that everyone enjoys the remainder of summer and I am so excited to re-launch my business for all of you this fall.

Love, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment