Monday, February 9, 2015

Scrappy Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial

Hi Everyone!

I had a great time exploring Sudbury and Laurentian University last weekend with my friend. The snow was beautiful and we took some amazing photos.





Also, I have a new YouTube video tutorial for you...yay!!


 If you want to check out how to make this fast and easy "quilt as you go" baby quilt, check out my YouTube video by following the link below! It is a great method and allows you to use up all kinds of scraps :) Even my guinea pig approves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mKduHNmt08

I still have to finish one more Valentine's Day project and then I will be ready to film my project inspiration video for this year. I'm very excited.

Are you working on anything fun for Valentine's Day? Tell me all about it :)

As always, if you have any questions,  regarding the tutorial or just general questions, please feel free to send me an E-mail at quilters.workshop@gmail.com

You can also keep up to date on my daily adventures by following me on Instagram! @quilters.workshop, or use the hashtag #quiltersworkshop so I can see your versions of my project tutorials !

Happy Sewing Everyone!
Love, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment