Monday, December 8, 2014

Photo Transfers & December Update!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday!

I had a very busy weekend, teaching classes Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Lots of awesome projects were worked on and a few students even finished some projects!

My students have been loving playing with photo transfers! Great way to make custom and easy Christmas gifts


 photo transfers are also an easy way to personalize a project if you don't have an embroidery machine.

To learn more about photo transfers, you can watch this YouTube video that I made a while back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8byHKelriU


My last custom orders were picked up over the weekend :) I am no longer accepting any custom orders until the new year. Now I will be focusing my time on finishing up the remainder of my classes (which end on December 20th, until the new year), and also beginning to prepare samples for the next term of classes. 

On Sunday afternoon, once all my classes were done for the weekend, I jumped back into a cake decorating class at my local Michaels store. Those of you who know me well know that I thoroughly enjoy cake decorating and baking in my spare time. 
The theme of the class yesterday was a penguin cookie class. These little guys are definitely one of the cutest baked goods I've ever created :) Anyone else love penguins? 


Are you working on any special holiday projects? 

-Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment