Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fall 2014!

Hi Everyone!

Long time no chat via this blog!
Unfortunately I am experiencing some technical difficulties with my "new blog" that I launched in August 2013 along with my website. For now, we're going to take a stroll down memory lane and re-visit my old blog!

I will be making all future posts here. Hopefully I can now be a bit more consistent with my posts and YouTube tutorials.

So what is new with me, you might be wondering...

I received my Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources this past spring upon finishing my four year program at university. NO MORE SCHOOL! YAY! (Can you tell I'm excited?)

I am now working in my field of study and yes of course still running my sewing lessons on Saturdays, doing craft shows and of course trunk show presentations.

Throughout the summer I visited the guilds of Muskok, Wasaga Beach and Lindsay Ontario.

Just last week I had the pleasure of travelling to Fergus Ontario, to give my presentation to the ladies of the "Grand Quilt Guild".


All of my students have been working hard throughout the summer. These are just some of the projects my students have completed recently:







I'm always so proud of the work of all of my students! It makes me so happy to see how excited they are each time they finish a project. 

My next craft show event will be held Friday October 24th-Sunday October 26th 2014, held at the UOIT/Durham College gyms. 2000 Simcoe St. North, Oshawa. 
More details to come!

As always, if anyone has any questions or needs some advice with a project they are working on, please feel free to send me an E-mail at quilters.workshop@gmail.com 

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNlh6om3cELsdsNZ7QHeAiw
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/quilterswrkshop/

Happy Sewing!
Love, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment