Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to School!

Today was my very first day back to school since the Christmas break.
 I'm now counting the days to reading week....

A reminder to my students that sewing classes for this term start again this Saturday January 12th 2013. I'm very excited to see what my students will be working on this year!

I have two announcements that I thought I would share on my blog.

1. Quilter's Workshop is now on Pinterest! You can visit my page at http://pinterest.com/quilterswrkshop/

2. I will be presenting my trunk show to the Rouge Valley Quilter's Guild on Monday January 28th, and as always I'm SUPER excited to meet new people and share my love of quilting with others who also enjoy the art.

I hope everyone is planning some new exciting projects for 2013...I know I have a few up my sleeve!


2 comments: