Monday, June 4, 2012

4 More Sleeps!

Only four more sleeps until the Kingston Quilt Show. I'll be there at "VB Simkins Sewing Machines" booth. I'm very excited for the show!
http://quiltskingston.org/2012%20Quilts/QuiltsKingstonPoster2012.pdf


I have pictures of some completed projects my students completed this past Saturday in class:
This is her second paper pieced ice cream quilt. One was previously done as a gift for a baby cousin and this one is "FINALLY!" for her :)



This is Jenna and her drawstring backpack. She's been hard at work doing projects that she has been giving away as gifts to others, nice to see both these girls do something for themselves.


Awesome work girls!

My Spring session of lessons ends on Saturday June 23rd, summer camp starts Monday July 2nd! 

No comments:

Post a Comment